1. Together we inspire creativity through a challenging and engaging curriculum.
2. We encourage independence by building self-motivation, active learning and perseverance.
3. We nurture happy children by creating a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
4. We enrich pupils’ values, tolerance and understanding of Britain as a multi-cultural society and foster good relationships.
5. We support children to follow their passions, building self-esteem and self-confidence.
6. We help learners to reach their potential by setting high expectations and raising aspirations.
Castle Hill Primary @Castlehill100
07:57 RT @School_RdSafety: If you see these little fellas when you do the #SchoolRun this morning don’t ignore them They are there to help #KeepC…
07:57 RT @School_RdSafety: @Mon_RoadSafety #Kids #Police and #SCP #Cones are being deployed by #Councils #Police #Councillors #Schools #Nurseri…
19 Apr https://t.co/cqzT2DEMwX
18 Apr Thank you to all our grandparents who came for lunch today @Castlehill100 @SAfoodforlife The children were delighte… https://t.co/CeVT6GZu0q