1. Together we inspire creativity through a challenging and engaging curriculum.
2. We encourage independence by building self-motivation, active learning and perseverance.
3. We nurture happy children by creating a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
4. We enrich pupils’ values, tolerance and understanding of Britain as a multi-cultural society and foster good relationships.
5. We support children to follow their passions, building self-esteem and self-confidence.
6. We help learners to reach their potential by setting high expectations and raising aspirations.
Castle Hill Primary @Castlehill100
01:56 Gospel workshop for the choir today @Stmarystod #Todmorden https://t.co/UDDuphekl0
13 Oct Wow Fergus,amazing Dinosaur facts @NHM_London #dinosaurs https://t.co/2yo4cJAJMx
13 Oct Thankyou Jay-Jay for facts about #Darwin #evolution https://t.co/dzFgM69Zog
13 Oct #homework from Ellie.Very interesting #evolution ideas. https://t.co/mgGQzP1aUw
13 Oct Amazing #evolution homework from Oliver! Shark’s teeth according to evolutionary state. https://t.co/Y92I3ITcnb