1. Together we inspire creativity through a challenging and engaging curriculum.
2. We encourage independence by building self-motivation, active learning and perseverance.
3. We nurture happy children by creating a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
4. We enrich pupils’ values, tolerance and understanding of Britain as a multi-cultural society and foster good relationships.
5. We support children to follow their passions, building self-esteem and self-confidence.
6. We help learners to reach their potential by setting high expectations and raising aspirations.
Castle Hill Primary @Castlehill100
17 Feb Just to say we will be dressing up as our favourite characters on @WorldBookDayUK. That should keep you all busy over half term.
16 Feb This is Martha from the @DogsTrust .She has come to do an assembly for the whole school. She is gorgeous! https://t.co/tL42DH6y1Y
9 Feb RT @HillTopCE: Are you a parent of a child in Year 6? Please follow these simple e-safety guidelines. https://t.co/QAgJRwKeIb
9 Feb RT @HillTopCE: How to keep your child e-safe: Follow these simple guidelines. https://t.co/uCxyyeXQPO
7 Feb Thank you to 4/5C for a very informative assembly on The Egyptians. Sameer made a marvellous King Tut!