1. Together we inspire creativity through a challenging and engaging curriculum.
2. We encourage independence by building self-motivation, active learning and perseverance.
3. We nurture happy children by creating a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
4. We enrich pupils’ values, tolerance and understanding of Britain as a multi-cultural society and foster good relationships.
5. We support children to follow their passions, building self-esteem and self-confidence.
6. We help learners to reach their potential by setting high expectations and raising aspirations.
Castle Hill Primary @Castlehill100
11:54 Lovely Rudolph cake! https://t.co/cNSdNGIx8Q
11:54 100% attendance children busy making Christmas treats! https://t.co/9nNXMXvSP0
09:49 Gorgeous Nursery class Nativity today.Not a dry eye in the house.Thanks to all our very supportive parents! https://t.co/y8qVWryDy5
8 Dec What a brilliant concert at St Mary's church tonight.Well done KS2 children and staff.Thanks to all our parents too for your support.
8 Dec Year 3 working hard at multi skills. https://t.co/nbWHF952xS