1. Together we inspire creativity through a challenging and engaging curriculum.
2. We encourage independence by building self-motivation, active learning and perseverance.
3. We nurture happy children by creating a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
4. We enrich pupils’ values, tolerance and understanding of Britain as a multi-cultural society and foster good relationships.
5. We support children to follow their passions, building self-esteem and self-confidence.
6. We help learners to reach their potential by setting high expectations and raising aspirations.
Castle Hill Primary @Castlehill100
12 Feb We have been awarded Artsmark Gold from the Arts Council England! #Artsmark https://t.co/j8kBF4pHfK
12 Feb Snowy day but we are open! https://t.co/BVBxeo94aF
12 Feb RT @IveSupportive: Congratulations to new #Artsmark Gold schools @CollingwoodP_S @HuntingtonYork @Castlehill100 https://t.co/hOfRL0MSyz
12 Feb We are open in the snow.Please be careful.
29 Jan We love our dance teacher @Arty_Physical.Thanks Jamie for some brilliant work. https://t.co/CpCpWSGCBT