1. Together we inspire creativity through a challenging and engaging curriculum.
2. We encourage independence by building self-motivation, active learning and perseverance.
3. We nurture happy children by creating a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
4. We enrich pupils’ values, tolerance and understanding of Britain as a multi-cultural society and foster good relationships.
5. We support children to follow their passions, building self-esteem and self-confidence.
6. We help learners to reach their potential by setting high expectations and raising aspirations.
Castle Hill Primary @Castlehill100
23 Mar @CMBClibraries having a marvellous time! https://t.co/uznVeXYUZh
23 Mar Reception had a fabulous time at Todmorden Library. @CMBClibraries . Thank you for having us! https://t.co/PXkNTSFcY6
22 Mar Welcome back year 6-bath and bed I would say!
21 Mar RT @Touchstones: We are proud to launch our new Art Gallery website, dedicated to the Contemporary Forward programme! Take a look! https://…
21 Mar @martyn_amos Yes-she's obviously just come down the tree!