1. Together we inspire creativity through a challenging and engaging curriculum.
2. We encourage independence by building self-motivation, active learning and perseverance.
3. We nurture happy children by creating a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
4. We enrich pupils’ values, tolerance and understanding of Britain as a multi-cultural society and foster good relationships.
5. We support children to follow their passions, building self-esteem and self-confidence.
6. We help learners to reach their potential by setting high expectations and raising aspirations.
Castle Hill Primary @Castlehill100
17 Jan RT @TodmordenNews1: Todmorden High #school will be holding a parent forum to discuss any concerns they may have. @TodmordenHigh https://t.c…
17 Jan RT @TodmordenHigh: Congratulations Melissa(Y13) for getting your work published in #SpecialistCrafts This is an excellent piece and we are…
16 Jan Spelling workshop in full swing! https://t.co/0BOceLs1fv
16 Jan Children enjoying our KS2 spelling workshop tonight. https://t.co/Xy2vG741KG
13 Jan https://t.co/4exScKtT3r