PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE ARE UPDATING OUR WEBSITE
1. Together we inspire creativity through a challenging and engaging curriculum.
2. We encourage independence by building self-motivation, active learning and perseverance.
3. We nurture happy children by creating a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
4. We enrich pupils’ values, tolerance and understanding of Britain as a multi-cultural society and foster good relationships.
5. We support children to follow their passions, building self-esteem and self-confidence.
6. We help learners to reach their potential by setting high expectations and raising aspirations.
Castle Hill Primary @Castlehill100
09:40 RT @todhip: Friday 28th 10-1 at todmorden hippodrome coffee morning Can you bake/volunteer or do you want to have a stall message us
22 Oct Have a brilliant half term Castle Hillers.See you on Tuesday 1st November.
22 Oct RT @jpembroke: How to tell if your primary school is coasting https://t.co/K0QHChd7MX
20 Oct Congratulations to all the 100% attendance children who are making Spider biscuits today.Names were drawn in assemb… https://t.co/LlDLwmGhgv