1. Together we inspire creativity through a challenging and engaging curriculum.
2. We encourage independence by building self-motivation, active learning and perseverance.
3. We nurture happy children by creating a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
4. We enrich pupils’ values, tolerance and understanding of Britain as a multi-cultural society and foster good relationships.
5. We support children to follow their passions, building self-esteem and self-confidence.
6. We help learners to reach their potential by setting high expectations and raising aspirations.
Castle Hill Primary @Castlehill100
11 Aug And the toilets have gone!Hope all you Castle Hillers are having a great holiday. https://t.co/cTYYUvFNXZ
11 Aug All the sinks have been taken out ready for the new cubicles (and colour scheme) for KS2 girls. https://t.co/7sUGTxrAxW
11 Aug The KS2 girls' cloakrooms are looking very empty! https://t.co/0CLZ47OXgd
9 Aug RT @roald_dahl: "The books transported her into new worlds and introduced her to amazing people" Happy #BookLoversDay to all the Matildas a…
3 Aug RT @Yorkshire_Life: Halifax schoolchildren display their talent at PoetryQuest @squarechapel https://t.co/ZeoHVk2xMB